Let me help turn your dreams into a reality!
Are you looking to make a move to beautiful Shalimar, FL? If so, I think you are making the right choice! This small but thriving town boasts some surprisingly affordable property, just a stone’s throw from the water’s edge.
Shalimar has a lot of appeal to families and working professionals, and has all the amenities you could want, such as parks and schools close to hand. The waterfront affords some genuinely stunning views with a peaceful ambiance. If you are looking to be close to nature, Shalimar is an excellent choice.
Buying Real Estate in Shalimar
I will make it my priority to find out exactly what you are looking for in a property. I will work with you to determine what is most important to you. Whether you are looking for plenty of space, somewhere close to a school, a weekend escape haven, or a forever home, I make sure to only show you available homes that check all your boxes.
My aim is to exceed your expectations, not leave you underwhelmed, so the more information you can provide me before we start searching for your dream home together, the better the results.
To help find your perfect property, I recommend gathering the following information before getting started:
- Have a lender pre-approve your loan. This helps me understand exactly what your budget is, so I do not show you properties that are beyond your lending capabilities.
- Decide where you want to be located. Do you want to be somewhere quiet, close to the action, or located close to amenities?
- What is the minimum floor space for your requirements?
- What is the acceptable minimum number of bedrooms?
- Do you want a house condominium? Weigh up the pros and cons of each before you decide.
- Would you accept a fixer-upper, or do you want to move straight in without doing any work on the property?
Once I have worked with you to find your dream real estate property, I will guide you through each and every step of the transaction and make sure you understand each part of the process.
If you are looking for a home for sale in Shalimar, I will be a vital ally for your home-buying journey. I am a real estate professional who can interact on a human level, and my negotiating skills are carried out with calm persistence.
Selling Real Estate in Shalimar, FL
If you have decided to move on to new pastures and leave the area, I can help you sell your real estate for maximum value. I will strive to ensure your property is shown off and presented in an appealing way to would-be buyers. I will personally guide you through the steps required for selling your home and ensure you are happy with each part of the process.
When looking to sell your home, I recommend getting it cleaned and ready for potential buyers to view. Some of the areas you can start improving are:
- Decluttering Each Room – Potential buyers like to see how big the space is and visualize themselves living there. If each room is cluttered with stuff, it makes it difficult for people to see the space clearly. Use the sale of your home as the perfect reason to purge your property of unwanted clutter. If you do not want to get rid of anything, consider placing it in storage until the property is sold.
- Perform a Deep Clean – Potential buyers will be put off viewing a messy home. I strongly recommend that you deep clean your home or pay professionals to do it for you. Do not forget to give the windows a good clean too as this helps to make the most of the light, which can also transform the atmosphere and look of a home.
- Repair and Replace – You might be able to live with loose sockets, a wobbly banister, or peeling wallpaper, but potential buyers will not like it. Now is the time to perform any repairs and maintenance on your property. This way, you will not allow minor faults to get between you and a positive response from a potential buyer.
- Neutralize Your Décor – Would-be buyers need to visualize how they can put their own stamp on the place. Busy or loud décor in unconventional colors makes it difficult to do this. Consider painting the walls in a more neutral tone to create a broader appeal for your audience.
- Tidy the Garden – It goes without saying that if your garden is like a jungle, it will not attract buyers. It is surprising how often people forget to give their gardens and landscape a manicure before selling. Trim the grass, cut back foliage, and tidy the beds to make the garden look its best.
I will ensure you have done everything possible to show off your home in the best way possible. I will guide you through open house sessions and use my negotiating skills to achieve the best price possible.
Buying or selling a piece of real estate does not need to be stressful if you have the right realtor by your side. I do not see real estate as a transaction, but rather the start of a lasting relationship built on mutual trust and respect. I value my clients, making a unique bond that makes the entire process an enjoyable one.
Contacting Your Shalimar, FL Realtor
If you are looking to buy or sell real estate, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. I will be happy to answer any questions or queries you may have before getting started.
I have the experience and expertise to get you what you need fast, and I look forward to working with you and helping you obtain the best real estate outcome possible.