What A Great Buy! Waterfront Home In A Protected Cove In Bluewater Bay. Large 40+ft Boat Slip With Lift. 2 BR’s On Main Level...
3 weeks ago
- ParkingCovered, Garage Attached, Other
- Sq Ft4,527
- Price Per Sq Ft$251.82
- Year Built2008
- CommunityRocks Cove
- TypeDetached Single Family, Single Family
Newman Dailey Resort Properties
INCREDIBLE VIEWS FROM THIS WATERFRONT PROPERTY!!! IMMACULATE 2007 home is constructed with Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF), 12”+ thick exterior walls, brick exterior, Hip roof,...
3 weeks ago
- ParkingGarage Attached, Golf Cart Enclosed, Oversized
- Sq Ft3,550
- Price Per Sq Ft$394.36
- Year Built2007
- CommunitySouthwind Ph Ii
- TypeDetached Single Family, Single Family
The Premier Property Group
Let me help turn your dreams into a reality!
Tucked along the shores of Choctawhatchee Bay, this little town holds an endless supply of outdoor and recreational activities. Making a move to Niceville, FL means you will never be bored. The area features a subtropical climate and is fortunate enough not to suffer from extreme weather conditions. The mild winters also make this the ideal location for sun worshippers and those who enjoy the outdoor life.
Buying Real Estate in Niceville
It is vital for me to fully understand exactly what you want to find in the Niceville area. Whether you are looking for a weekend getaway, or something more substantial and long term, I will work closely with you to make your real estate dreams a reality.
That means, if you want big, open spaces, I will not show you small, compact properties. If you want something close to the bustling heart of the community, I will not suggest somewhere on the edge of town. I listen to your needs and take the time to get to know you before suggesting suitable homes or properties.
Because I make an effort to understand you and match each available property to your needs, you will not need to spend your valuable time traveling around to homes you have no interest in. I will hand-pick homes for you to view, and I am confident they will meet all your needs.
By choosing quality over quantity, I can ensure you have a great property buying experience with no time-wasting involved.
Before contacting me to help you find your dream property, I recommend having the following information ready. This will enable me to start successfully building your client profile and help me understand what further information is required.
- Get your loan pre-approved from a lender. This way I know exactly what budget we are working with, and you will not get disappointed by seeing properties that are out of your range.
- Work out what size home you can comfortably live in. This includes a minimum number of bedrooms and other room requirements.
- Do you want a new, modern property, or something with older character that might need some work?
- Determine your ideal location. I can help you discover areas of Niceville, but first it is important for you to understand if you need to be situated close to town or in a more peaceful environment.
- Are you after a house or condominium? Each has different benefits, so take the time to understand them and rule out any unsuitable options.
I pride myself on my ability to interact with my clients in an easy-going manner, while still remaining professional. When the time comes, my negotiating skills allow me to get you the very best deal for your budget.
Selling Real Estate in Niceville
There are many reasons for choosing to sell your home, and if that is what you have decided to do, I am here to make it as stress-free as possible. Selling your home does not need to be complex or difficult, as long as you have put the right care and consideration into the process.
I can oversee every detail but, if you are thinking of putting your home on the market, there are some areas you can start looking at right away. Selling your Niceville home for its maximum value hinges on how well the property is presented, therefore there is a lot you can prepare in order to show off your home the best way.
- Purge – A cluttered or untidy home is unappealing to potential buyers, so it is vital you work on clearing the clutter in each room. This is an opportunity to purge your property of excess stuff or place it in storage if you want to keep it.
- Carry Out Repairs – Over time, wear and tear on your property starts to become visible. Small repairs can have a big effect on the overall look of the property, so make sure you fix that light fixture, repair that door, and do something about that leaky faucet.
- Clean Up – Potential buyers do not want to purchase a messy home. Now is the time to perform a deep clean and make sure everything is sparkling like new. Polish the windows to let in the light, wash the walls of fingerprints and scuffs, and buff the floors to a high shine.
- Get the Outside Space in Shape – The outside of your home must be immaculate. Get the lawn cut, cut back unruly bushes and plants, and get rid of any garbage or clutter lying around.
- Ignite Potential Buyers’ Imaginations – It is hard to imagine yourself living in a space if it is decorated with someone else’s tastes. If you have a very specific theme or décor, consider painting the walls a more neutral tone with a wider appeal.
I will work closely with you to ensure you have maximized your chances of selling your home for its listed amount. I will take the stress out of the process for you by offering expert advice and guidance to ensure your property is sold quickly and easily.
Get in Touch with a Niceville, FL Realtor That is on Your Side
Having been a resident of the Niceville area for over 20 years, I have unique insight into the people, the area, and the real estate market here. I have always felt that buying and selling homes is much more than just a transaction. For me, it is about the relationships that I build with my clients. I hope that I can start that journey with you and get you the Niceville home that you have always dreamed of.