Receive the Loan You Need with InterLinc Mortgage Services, LLC
We typically have big plans for our lives, which includes knowing where we want to go, what we want to do, and how the future will be spent. Unfortunately, many times these ideas cost a lot of money, and we don’t always have it when we need to. That is where InterLinc Mortgage Services comes into play. When you work with us, we can help you with the financial backing that you need to make your dreams come true. Do not waste another year of your life wondering “What if?”. Instead, take the initiative to work with us and ask yourself “What Next?”
Simplifying the Loan Process
For many people, the process of being approved for a loan isn’t always clear. We never know where to start, what we need, and if it is even going to work. When you work with InterLinc Mortgage Services, we guide you through the entire process to make sure you understand exactly what is happening every step of the way. We are happy to answer any questions that you have, and we pledge to make sure that you are comfortable with us. We can guide you through the steps of:
- Building Your Budget
- Navigating the Process
- Applying for a Loan
What are the Available Loans with InterLinc Mortgage Services?
There are many different loans that are available, but sometimes it is difficult to understand which one is best for you. Mostly, it depends on what you need the loan for. In order to receive the right type of loan for your dream, first you need to understand what they are. We offer:
- Conventional Loans: This is your standard loan, especially for those with good credit.
- FHA Loans: If you are a first time home buyer or need a low down payment, this is for you.
- VA Loans: These are specifically targeted for veterans or active duty members of our military.
- USDA Loans: This loan offers great benefits for home buyers in rural areas.
- Jumbo Loans: As the name applies, this is for loans of large amounts.
- Manufactured Housing Loans: An increasingly popular option for those looking to purchase a home.
- Section 184 Loans: This is designed for Native Americans and Alaskan Natives.
- Renovation Loans: Need to make some improvements to your home? This is for you.
- Non-QM Loans: If you do not necessary fit into the traditional financing category, look into this.
- Cash Out Refinance Loans: Turn your equity into cash quickly with this option.
- VA-IRRRL Loans: Use this to refinance your VA Loan.
- Construction to Perm Loans: With this, you can combine your construction costs, financing, and lot purchase into one loan.
- Down Payment Assistance Loans: Need a little help with the down payment and closing cost of your home? This is for you.
- Investment Loans: If you want to purchase a property with the intent of making it a rental, this loan will help you tremendously.
- Condo Loans: Refinance your condo with this option. It works for Full Condominium, Limited Condominium, or Condotel options.
Don’t Worry About Financing Anymore
You no longer need to fear where you are going to find the money you need to move forward into the next journey life brings your way. By financing through InterLinc Mortgage Services, you can get the money you need, without the hassle that many people fear from the loan process. Contact us today and see how we can help. We pledge to get you your loan “On Time and As Agreed!”