Let me help turn your dreams into a reality!
Situated in the northwest part of Florida affectionately known as the panhandle, Destin is famous for its beautiful beaches and abundance of nature. A haven for golf lovers, the areas boasts many golf courses. The Harborwalk and the nearby waterparks are also popular attractions for tourists and locals alike.
All of these amenities, coupled with the stunning views and surroundings, make Destin a desirable place to invest in real estate. Whether you are looking for your forever home, someplace to start a family, or a weekend getaway house for vacations, Destin is a great place for everyone.
Buying Real Estate in Destin
I am extremely knowledgeable when it comes to finding your dream piece of real estate in the Destin area. Having lived here for 20+ years, I have plenty of local knowledge and am in the know when it comes to the best properties available.
I will work closely with you to learn exactly what makes you tick when it comes to real estate. It’s important that I gain a deep understanding of your goals so I can work with you to hand-select the right properties to visit.
It is vitally important for a realtor to listen closely to exactly what you require in your new home. By doing this, time spent viewing properties will be worthwhile because the property I show you will match your needs. My quality over quantity approach means that no time is wasted on your behalf. The only challenge you will face is deciding which piece of real estate you like the most!
There are several things I always ask my clients when first making contact. All of this information is crucial for us to build a complete picture of your dream home.
- How big of a property do you need?
- How many bedrooms do you need?
- Ideally, where would you like to be located?
- Do you want something modern and contemporary, or something older with character?
- Will you accept a property that requires work, or do you want something freshly decorated and up to date?
- Would you prefer a house, apartment, or condominium, or will all of them be acceptable? Research the pros and cons of each type of property before deciding
- Having your loan pre-approved form, a lender, is also greatly beneficial. I will then know exactly what your budget is for a property so I can find an ideal, affordable home for you.
Destin homes for sale typically meet high standards, and I work closely with my clients to determine which properties are best for them. When I meet new clients, I consider it the start of a potentially life-long relationship. Getting to know you well allows me to offer you the high level of customer service that you deserve.
I am easy going with my clients, but I also have the ability to switch on my professional negotiating skills when necessary. At every step of the process, I make sure you are comfortable and confident and that you understand what is going on and are happy with the process.
Selling Real Estate in Destin, FL
We know that the time may come to say goodbye to beautiful Destin and move on to greener pastures. However, a lot of people put off selling their home because it can be stressful and confusing.
I will walk you through the process, and help you show off your property to its full potential, allowing you to gain the best price possible during the sale.
One of the most important aspects of selling your home is preparing it to be viewed by potential buyers. Taking the time to perform the following maintenance on your property will allow me to easily and quickly find a keen buyer.
- Clean! – Some elbow grease and a detailed scrub can make a property shine. A messy home can instantly put off potential buyers, even when they are otherwise in good condition. Give your home a deep clean. Polish the windows to let in the light, scrub all surfaces and floors, and make sure your bathrooms are spotless so your visitors can imagine themselves in the space without imagining themselves cleaning for days first.
- Clean Up Outside – First impressions matter, so cut back unruly gardens, fix that gate, neaten your lawns, and get rid of any junk lying around.
- Neutralize the Décor – Some potential buyers are unable to see past purple and green walls and will turn the property down if the décor does not suit them. Broaden the appeal of your property by giving your walls a quick makeover in a neutral tone.
- Declutter – Most of us could do with purging homes of things from time to time. There is no better time to do it than when trying to sell a property. Declutter your home and have it looking flawless for viewers.
- Carry Out Repairs – Wear and tear can leave your home looking shabby, even if it is otherwise a good deal. Make sure you carry out any necessary repairs before potential buyers see it. Damaged baseboards, stained walls, or loose wiring can bring down the value of your home.
I will use my expertise and a keen eye for detail to ensure your property is up to snuff before putting it on the market. With my guidance, you can be sure to fetch the best price possible for your home.
How to Get in Touch with Your Destin, FL Realtor
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any questions regarding the buying or selling of a home in the Destin area. As a local resident, I understand the people, the market you will face, and know the best ways you can get the most for your dollar. I hope I can hear from you soon and let you begin the next step on your life’s journey.